InspireMD is a commercial-stage medical device company with proprietary and innovative stent designs with integrated embolic prevention systems (EPS) delivering neurovascular protection and stroke prevention. Proprietary MicroNet mesh addresses the primary shortcomings and harmful consequences of conventional Carotid stenting and surgery. InspireMD seeks to utilize its proprietary MicroNet™ technology to make its products the industry standard for sustained embolic protection, neurovascular protection and stroke prevention. InspireMD is focused on changing the carotid/neurovascular market through expanding its portfolio of solutions along with pursuing applications of its MicroNet technology in other indications such as peripheral artery procedures.
- Multi-billion-dollar opportunity for MicroNet™ products for multiple vascular markets worldwide
- Advancing the conversion of invasive surgical procedures to endovascular non-invasive solutions.
- Current stents do not adequately address the risk of post-procedural embolization.
- Advancing and consistently positive body of evidence in clinical trial results and post-marketing, investigator-initiated studies position CGuardTMas a potential standard-of-care in treating carotid artery disease
- Positive patient outcomes included in PARADIGM and SIBERIA studies demonstrating significant reduction in carotid stenosis/post-procedural neurologic events and silent brain infarcts, respectively.
- Growth driven by new commercialization and expansion strategy
- Serving 39 countries primarily through distributor channel partners with plans to go direct in largest markets.
- Recent approval from Brazilian registration authority (ANVISA), with ongoing negotiations in Asia, including China and Japan.
- Conditional approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to initiate pivotal study of CGuard EPS for U.S. commercial launch.
- Expanding CGuard™ users base to vascular surgeons, interventional cardiologists, and interventional neuro
- Advancing development and launch of next generation delivery system.
- Leadership focused on robust Go to Market sales, marketing and high-value pipeline development with an eye toward continued expansion into multiple new markets, including The United States.
- Strategic collaboration outreach expanding for multiple MicroNet™ product applications.
- A broad portfolio of patent-protected assets.
- Significant focus on value inflection milestones and growth drivers.